POSTED ON April 2, 2015 9:10 am
Our Mission is to:
- Provide a quality Montessori education that supports lifelong learning.
- Give each child the opportunity to determine their own academic path.
- Maximize individual potential.
- Develop children intellectually, morally, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Prepare children to succeed in the modern world.
- Support the development of responsible citizens of the global community.
- Ensure all children no matter what background reach their full potential as collaborative learners.
- Provide an education that nurtures each child’s spirit.
Our Aim is to:
- Provide a smaller home like environment.
- Encourage continuous growth.
- Provide a diverse interlinked curriculum.
- Provide an environment where each child is valued as a learner and an individual.
- Ensure parents know the importance of their contributions.
- Ensuring each child feels valued and understood.
The Montessori Environment
- Ensures each child is valued as a unique individual
- Helps children from an early age develop order, concentration, co-ordination and independence.
- Ensure children feel part of a close, caring community.
- Helps children enjoy freedom within limits.
- Supports children in becoming active seekers of knowledge.
- Self-correction and self-assessment are part of the educational approach.