Term Dates and Registration Process.
- For any potential pupil to be considered we must receive a completed application form.
- The child’s name is automatically placed on the waiting list for appropriate year/term.
- All applications must be accompanied by your child’s last report, except for young children who have not yet attended a pre-school.
- Parents are strongly advised to submit the application form as early as possible because the application date is a factor in establishing priority in the event of a shortage of places.
- It is important that application forms for younger siblings are also submitted as soon as possible.
- To assess whether your child is suited to our Primary Montessori environment your child will be invited for an introduction where they will join a class of similar aged children for the morning.
- All decisions are based on the best interests of both the child and of the existing children in the class.
- Parents will be notified of the results of their child’s application.
- Should a place be offered parents will be required to pay a nonrefundable enrolment fee to secure the child’s place at the School.
- This fee is payable by the due date provided.
- This offer will be withdrawn should the School not receive this payment by the specified date.
The School Day The Primary School is open Monday to Friday 7:00am – 2pm. The preschool is open Monday – Friday 1:00am – 12:30pm with an extended day offered to 2pm.
An after school club runs from 2pm – 5:30pm at an additional charge.
Term Dates 2019
Wednesday 16th January – Friday 12th April
(Half term – Thursday 21st February – Tuesday 26th February)
Public Holiday- Thursday 21stMarch – Human Rights Day.
Tuesday 7th May – Thursday 8thAugust
(Half Term Friday 28th June – Monday 8th July)
Public Holiday Sunday 16th June (Youth Day) – Monday 17thJune (Public Holiday)
Tuesday 10th September – Friday 6th December
(Half Term Thursday 24th October – Tuesday 29th October)
Public Holiday – Tuesday 24th September – Heritage Day