- For any potential pupil to be considered we must receive a completed application form.
- The child’s name is automatically placed on the waiting list for appropriate year/term.
- All applications must be accompanied by your child’s last report, except for young children who have not yet attended a pre-school.
- Parents are strongly advised to submit the application form as early as possible because the application date is a factor in establishing priority in the event of a shortage of places.
- It is important that application forms for younger siblings are also submitted as soon as possible.
- To assess whether your child is suited to our Primary Montessori environment your child will be invited for an introduction where they will join a class of similar aged children for the morning.
- All decisions are based on the best interests of both the child and of the existing children in the class.
- Parents will be notified of the results of their child’s application.
- Should a place be offered parents will be required to pay a nonrefundable enrollment fee to secure the child’s place at the school.
- This fee is payable by the due date provided.
- This offer will be withdrawn should the school not receive this payment by the specified date.
The School Day
The Primary School is open Monday to Friday 7:00am – 1:30pm.
The Pre-Primary is open Monday – Friday 7:00am – 12:30pm.
An extended day offered until 2:30pm at an additional charge.
Aftercare runs from 2:30pm – 5:30pm Monday to Friday at an additional charge.
Term Dates 2019
Term Dates 2020
School Starts Wednesday 15 January
School Closes Thursday 9 April (12h00)
Half Term Thursday 27 February (12h00) – Tuesday 3 March
Public Holidays Saturday 21 March (Human Rights Day)
School Starts Tuesday 5 May
School Closes Friday 31 July (12h00)
Half Term Friday 26 June (normal time) – Monday 6 July
Public Holidays Monday 15 June (School Holiday)
Tuesday 16 June (Youth Day)
School Starts Tuesday 1 September
School Closes Friday 4 December (12h00)
Half Term Thursday 15 October (12h00) – Tuesday 20 October
Public Holidays Thursday 24 September (Heritage Day)
Friday 25th September ( School Holiday)
DUE TO THE EFFECT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC SCHOOL TERMS WILL BE ADJUSTED WHEREVER POSSIBLE TO MAKE UP FOR LOST ACADEMIC DAYS. IN THE MEAN TIME WE WILL CONTINUE TO TEACH AND REACH OUT TO OUR FAMILIES USING ONLINE PLATFORMS. NEW TERM DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. KEEP SAFE, KEEP HEALTHY!