- For any potential pupil to be considered we must receive a completed application form.
- The child’s name is automatically placed on the waiting list for appropriate year/term.
- All applications must be accompanied by your child’s last report, except for young children who have not yet attended a pre-school.
- Parents are strongly advised to submit the application form as early as possible because the application date is a factor in establishing priority in the event of a shortage of places.
- It is important that application forms for younger siblings are also submitted as soon as possible.
- To assess whether your child is suited to our Primary Montessori environment your child will be invited for an introduction where they will join a class of similar aged children for the morning.
- All decisions are based on the best interests of both the child and of the existing children in the class.
- Parents will be notified of the results of their child’s application.
- Should a place be offered parents will be required to pay a nonrefundable enrollment fee to secure the child’s place at the school.
- This fee is payable by the due date provided.
- This offer will be withdrawn should the school not receive this payment by the specified date.
Covid-19 Update: Strict safety measures and protocols have been put in place for pupils, staff and extra-curricular activities. All children have now been welcomed back to school.
The School Day
The Primary School is open Monday to Friday 7:00am – 1:30pm.
The Pre-Primary is open Monday – Friday 7:00am – 12:30pm.
An extended day offered until 2:30pm at an additional charge.
Aftercare runs from 2:30pm – 5:30pm Monday to Friday at an additional charge.
Term Dates 2020
School Starts Wednesday 15 January
School Closes Thursday 9 April (12h00)
Half Term Thursday 27 February (12h00) – Tuesday 3 March
Public Holidays Saturday 21 March (Human Rights Day)
School Starts Tuesday 5 May
School Closes Friday 31 July (12h00)
Half Term Friday 26 June (normal time) – Monday 6 July
Public Holidays Monday 15 June (School Holiday)
Tuesday 16 June (Youth Day)
School Starts Tuesday 1 September
School Closes Friday 11 December (12h00)
Half Term Thursday 15 October (12h00) – Tuesday 20 October
Public Holidays Thursday 24 September (Heritage Day)
Friday 25th September ( School Holiday)